6 Reasons why a call answering service will benefit your business13th August 2017
It can be difficult running a small business. Particularly if you’re often busy and aren’t able to answer all of your telephone calls as they come in, potentially missing valuable business.
With a live call answering service, a friendly operative will take your incoming calls – either just the ones you can’t get to, or all of them (it’s up to you!) and then send you details of the call – either by email or text.
This can help create a better perception of your business, to have your calls answered in an office with a crisp, clear line (which of course, you may not get if you take business calls on your mobile, for example!). A professional receptionist answers as if they work for your business, and either forwards the call to you, or informs the customer of your availability, takes a message and lets you know that they called.
- Much, much cheaper than employing a full time receptionist…
- …and eliminates the headache of hiring!
- Ensures calls are answered promptly and courteously…
- …You’ll never miss an important call again!
- Ideal for unexpected staff shortages, holidays or sickness.
- Free up your time to work on other commitments: Increase productivity.
Rather than send the calls you cannot answer to voicemail (or worse still, and engaged tone!) a telephone answering service will bring that extra aura of professionalism to your business: Ask yourself – how many times have you simply hung up when hearing a voicemail greeting?