Virtual Phone Systems
Promote a Professional Image and Improve Business Efficiency
Employing a virtual switchboard allows callers to connect to the correct department by choosing from options, using their telephone’s keypad.
Improve your business’ efficiency, reduce staff costs and promote a professional image by setting up a hosted PBX or virtual phone system. There’s absolutely no new equipment to buy or extra lines to install – the service works ‘in the cloud’ and delivers calls to any landline or mobile. Perfect if your business has multiple branches or departments.
How virtual phone services work
- All calls are professionally answered with your business’ personalised pre-recorded greeting
- Callers are offered a selection of options to choose from
- Caller makes their selection using the numbers on the telephone keypad
- Caller is connected to the predetermined department, member of staff, or to an additional sub-menu with further options.
- If the call is out of normal business hours callers can leave a voicemail message or be connected to an alternative number.
- Too busy to answer the call yourself? Rather send customers to voicemail, our PAs can answer calls for you. Find out more
Our virtual phone system works with all of our number ranges
Choose from any of the following prefixes:
How much does a virtual switchboard cost?
Set up fee: £0.00
Monthly fee: £4.99
NumberSales.com Online Portal
Add extra inbound calling services from our portfolio of features.
Have a question?
Call us on 0800 44 99 66 or use the form below: